CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Friday, March 30, 2007

Fright night

OH MY GOODNESS - I ALMOST DIED. I just went out to the garage to get a can of soda. But little did I know, I was not the only one entering the garage. Just as I reached to open the refrigerator door, I looked up and saw Walter - FIVE FEET AWAY FROM ME!! He had just come through the cat door and was poised at the entrance to the cat condo. I froze, my heart racing. And Walter? Well, he just played opossum. It took me a full minute to calm down enough to actually move. We both stood there, our gazes locked, frantically scrambling for an exit strategy. Finally, I decided that since the refrigerator door opened towards me, I could stand behind it as I opened it, then reach over the door to get my soda. Then I would high-tail it out of there. As I slowly opened the door, Walter dashed into the condo. I snatched a can of Icy Cold Carbonated Goodness and quickly made my escape. This is the first time I've seen Walter since I posted about him the first time. Obviously, I didn't really run him down as I threatened to. But now - I may have to send out a posse.

0 comments: