CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Monday, March 19, 2007

1,105 words

Ok, so I'm really trying to blog more consistently. I've had a few good runs where I've posted three times within a week, but then it's another month before I post again. So, although I don't have time right now to tell you what has been keeping me busy for the last couple of months (or even the details of this weekend), in the spirit of frequent-blogging, I'm posting a picture that was taken yesterday. I should be able to post more details in the next couple of days. Until then, why not try to guess what I was thinking when this picture was taken?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

ooh that guy has a nice b...b..board.

Victoria said...

i feel like too youre about to try and do a backflip. did you? down the mountain? downthemountain backflip?

Marianna said...

Both good guesses - but no. I was actually just thinking about how cool I looked.