CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Not fun times

One of my coworkers took a look at the Jeep today. He said it's not the battery or the starter. Unfortunately, to find out what it is, he would have to take it apart. So when I got off work, I gave him a call to see if he thought he could fix it. But he's never worked on a Jeep before and he would have to do some research before working on it.

As frustrating as it is not having a running vehicle, it's even more frustrating not knowing what's wrong with the Jeep or how much it's going to cost me to fix it - not to mention where I'm going to take it to get it fixed and whether or not they're going to rip me off.

At least I know that God will take care of me. Please pray that He shows me what to do and that I'm able to get this taken care of soon.

0 comments: