CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back to school

Tomorrow begins my last year of college - well, technically today does since it's past midnight. I'm mainly posting right now to complain about the fact that I'm leaving my flat at 8 am. My first class isn't until 10:30! The problem is, I'm not sure exactly how long it will take to walk to the nearest bus stop or how long it will take to walk from the bus stop where I get off to my first class. Once I have things sorted out and know exactly how long it will take me, I may be able to leave as late as 8:45. But still, an hour and 45 minutes for 15 miles? That's ridiculous! I can run that fast! Not for that long, though... Hopefully the carpool thing works out. Anyway, I just wanted to complain publicly. I even have to make my own coffee tomorrow. I'm used to getting up and going to work 15 or 20 minutes early so someone else can make my coffee. Hey, I make coffee for other people all day long. Is it too much to ask that someone else make me coffee in the morning? Oh well, I should probably go to bed since I have to leave in 7 hours.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know how your first day went, Marianna.