CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Your world. Your America. Your opportunity to make a difference.

"The United States is facing unprecedented challenges requiring the expert knowledge and vision of individuals like you. This is why there has never been a better time to transform your professional skills, education, cultural background and unique perspectives into a high-profile career working overseas.

You have the ability to affect global change and impact people's lives. You've taken the first step in becoming an agent of change and we'd like to encourage you to register for, and schedule your seat, for the upcoming December 1-8 testing window.

Become a U.S. Diplomat.

If not now, when?"


This is the email that appeared in my inbox 30 minutes ago. Despite the fact that I know I will be emailed a link to see my test results and the Oral Assessment dates are December 17-20, for a full two seconds, I thought that this was my notification that I had passed the test.

It was not.

Rather, it is an invitation to take the FSOT. Although I took it in September, I somehow managed to get myself on a list to receive this notification.

This is torture.

Why don't they just give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice in it?

0 comments: