CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Saturday, June 30, 2007

All mimsy were the borogoves, and the momeraths outgrabe

There is a shopping center I frequent which is about 15 minutes from my house. Actually, I generally just go to the grocery store there. Occasionally I may stop in at the CVS or Staples, but I go to the grocery store at least twice a week.

I was there today.

As I pulled into a parking spot, I noticed something new.

Starbucks!!

I almost swallowed my gum.

I rarely go to Starbucks anymore, because the closest one is 30 minutes away. But this new one is very conveniently located.

"Oh frabjous day, calooh, calay!" I chortled in my joy.*

I wasn't thirsty, but I went in and bought an Iced Coffee, anyway.
I asked if it was Terrazza. They said it was.
I asked when the store opened. They said today.
No wonder I hadn't noticed it before.

*Not sure what Jabberwocky has to do with this post, but I was an odd kid and had a penchant for memorizing poems from the age of 8 or 9. They still sneak up on me from time to time. So, um... yeah. Beware the Jabberwock, my son.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Just checking in on you. I heard through the grapevine (AKA: Our Mothers) that you were in an accident. How are you feeling? You should come home soon. I'll make you soup.

Congratulations on the new Starbucks addition. Life is good.

I got a headache trying to read your post title. What does that mean anyway?