CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Friday, July 08, 2005

Terrorist attack in London

I'm so sick and tired of the terrorism. It makes me so angry. Why do those cowards have to attack innocent people just to get their political viewpoints across? It's disgusting. I know I'm not saying anything that everyone else hasn't already said, but I feel like I have to say it anyway.

Why? Why do they do it? How can we make it stop? If the troops are all pulled out of Iraq, will that help or will it just make things worse by reinforcing to Al-Qaeda that their tactics work? I don't know, but I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the threat of terrorism looming overhead. Most of the time I don't think about it that much, but it's always there. Living in Madrid, I would occasionally hear about bombs or bomb threats locally which the ETA (Euskadi Ta Ataskuna- a Basque separatist group) was usually responsible for. Just hearing about bomb threats reminds me of all of the attacks over the last few years and the possibility that another will occur.

I know there's no point in living in fear, though. All we can do is try to continue living our lives as usual.

0 comments: