CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Another victim of The Mullet

It is with much chagrin that I blog today. Nay, more than chagrin. I come before you in dismay, shock, yes- even horror. It is with deep regret that I confess to you all that one of my greatest nightmares has come true. My brother has acquired a mullet. Sadly, it took him just one month of living in Spain to succumb to the pressure and become just another statistic. To all of my fellow sojourners who have suffered through the past mullet-filled year living in Spain: Only you can truly understand my pain. My prayer is that he would recognize the error of his ways and shave his head. I can only hope that he does not continue on this path which will inevitably lead to multiple facial piercings, tight clothing, and an addiction to cigarettes. I regretfully submit to you the evidence and ask for your support in my time of need:

That is all. In the wake of such a terrifying sight, words escape me. It is all I can do to post this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, Mari, you crack me up. But yeah, I agree with you about the whole mullet deal (sorry Jonathan) and I fully support you in this, your time of need...

Anonymous said...

By the way, that comment was from me, Hannah...

Anonymous said...

i didnt know there were pictures! excellent! i dont really know what to say. except. madrid makes one want to change one's hair. i fully understand.