CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Day of the Ninja

Alright people - I know I am way overdue for a post. I apologize and promise to remedy the situation soon. I have been planning a post for over a week now and I promise to let you know soon what is happening in my life. However, it has come to my attention that Tuesday, December 5th, is The Day of the Ninja. It seems to me that we should all be focusing on preparing ourselves for this day rather than pointing fingers at people who have neglected to blog, hmmm? This is the one day of the year when all of us nonjas can have Real Ultimate Power. Check out the links for ideas on ways to celebrate. At the very least, I want to see some pictures of you people in your best ninja costumes. I mean, you don't want to disrespect ninjas by not recognizing the Day of the Ninja - one of them might just flip out and kill you...

1 comments:

Victoria said...

no one can flip out and kill a double 0 - so i think youre safe. as for the rest of us... we can only hope there are other double 0's lurking in the shadows to protect the innocent.