CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Random pictures

So, Kelly says that this is a fun game to play if you're bored: Type the answer to these categories into google images and pick one picture out of the first page each word brings up. So, I tried the first one out and decided it was definitely worth doing. Here's what I got:

First name: Marianna

Middle name: Jean (Jean Claude Van Damme - Oh yeah)

Last name: Willey

Age on my next birthday: 26

City I grew up in:Centralia (This appears to be the welcome screen to an online Italian grocery store?)

Favorite color:Red

Place I'd like to live:Madrid (Oh yeah, let's hear it for Real Madrid!)

Place I live now:Renton

Habit I have:Drinking coffee

Favorite food:Sushi

Favorite animal:Frog

Religion:Christian

Dream job:World traveler

Grandmother's name:Verda

Favorite smell:Cinnamon (Actually, I love good-smelling things, and I can't really pick a favorite. This is a good one, though, and this is an excellent picture.)

Well, that's it. Kinda weird, but I thought it was fun. Here's the question of the day: Which picture do you think is most representative of me?

1 comments:

Victoria said...

The Puny Humans Red Robot picture. Every time I picture the end of the world happining in my mind, you are always there with that red robot. weird huh?