CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Anybody out there?

I posted 3 separate blogs in one day, and there hasn't been a single comment on any of them. Have my bloggings become so sporadic/strange/boring that nobody reads them anymore? Or has my rambling shocked you into silence? On the other hand, was it just the absence of a "question of the day" that has prompted the lack of response? If it was either of the former two possibilities, that's unfortunate, but I regretfully report that my blogging style isn't likely to change much. If it was the latter possibility, I can fix that! I submit to you now... a question of the day: Are you a procrastinator or a plan-aheader (I know, I know, that's not a word - but it should be)? Bonus question of the day: Where does the following quote come from? "Corn chips are no place for a mighty warrior!" Okay, people, now it's your turn to leave a comment.

P.S. If you're just now tuning in and you haven't read the previous posts, please start at "Choose your own title."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now Marianna, you know very well I am a PROCRASTINATOR.

I think you are right in saying you needed to put in a question for a response.

I will be in Seattle next month for an Intel conference hope to see you then.

Marianna said...

Hooray! You really are out there! Thanks guys :)

Aunt Damelee - We should definitely plan to get together while you're up here. Let me know the details, and I'll check my schedule.

Chelsea - Ummm...go Yankees? I'm confused. Baseball season hasn't even started yet - are you actually following spring training?! Since when have you liked the Yanks?

Victoria said...

i am a procratinaheader. i plan to procrastinate. its revolucionizing the procrastination of millions. do work now so that one can procrasinate later! exceptfor the do work now part. its really great. i'll send you my book.