CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Thursday, August 10, 2006

"Posty post post poster"*

Today I'm off to find a Starbucks. The closest one is about 15 minutes away, so that's not too bad. While the motivation behind my mission may seem obvious, I actually have a few reasons for going:

1) I need some good coffee. Period. That statement needs no explanation.

2) I get a free pound of coffee per week and I haven't picked it up yet this week.

3) I need to become more familiar with the area and be able to find my way around.

4) The kids are gone at camp for over 8 hours and there really isn't that much I need to do while they're gone, so why not?

In other news, I went out with Christin night before last - it was so good to see her! It has been about 3 years since the last time I saw her. She only lives about 20-30 minutes from me, so I'm excited about that.

I guess that's it for now, I don't really have a lot to say but I figured I would post anyway.** Here's the question of the day: If the moon was made of spare ribs, would you eat it?

* Stembokas, Victoria. "Post." I'm Not Really Victoria. 9 July 2006. 9 Aug 2006.
**See Reason #4

4 comments:

Victoria said...

HAHA. okay, if the moon was made of spare ribs I WOULD eat it. and it would be scrumtulescent.

Victoria said...

um... you're gonna wanna read my blog immediately.

Chelsea said...

No! Why would anyone want to eat the moon? That's just weird! If someone ate the moon how would we have high tide? Hmm...you shoulda thought about that before you gnawed on that chunk of meat!

Anonymous said...

Well, Mari, yes...if the moon was made of spare ribs, I would eat it. But the sun always has and always will be my favorite planet. I like to stare into it for hours on end... ;o) What about mad cow disease...?