CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Sunday, December 18, 2005

School is out, finals are over, and I'm never going back. Hooray!

Just to clarify, by "never" I mean "not for 2 1/2 weeks." I am so tired. I wrote papers in lieu of finals for all of my classes this quarter, and they were all due on Monday. So, I've been fairly stressed out for the last few weeks because I just haven't had time to write them. I was up all night Sunday night finishing up the papers, then I left at around 9:30 am to go turn them in. After that, I came home for a couple of hours, then went to work and worked until 10:30 pm. And due to my work schedule, I sustained that sleep deprivation for the remainder of the week. I finally slept in a little on Thursday, only to have a Family Guy marathon with some friends until around 4 am on Friday morning - then I had to work at 11. Genius, I know. Oh well, I'll get some sleep eventually. But for now, I've got to get ready for work.

0 comments: