CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES «

Monday, June 13, 2005

I´m tired

Well, we did it. We arrived in Santiago de Compostela just before noon today, and I am completely exhausted. We´re taking an overnight train tonight at about 10:30 pm. That will be a bit strange for two reasons: 1) The only mode of transportation we´ve used for almost two weeks is our own feet. 2) We´re always in bed before 10:00. It should be good fun, though.

After eating lunch and showering, we took our packs to the train station to store them in luggage lockers. I briefly contemplated staying at the train station for 5 hours to avoid the 10 minute walk back into town. That´s how tired I am. A bit ironic when you consider the hours upon hours I´ve spent walking during the last two weeks, huh? But in the end I managed to drag myself into town. Hopefully I´ll be able to get some good rest on the train tonight and maybe take a nap tomorrow, because tomorrow night I´ll be on an overnight bus. Not relaxing. But despite my exhausted state, I can´t wait for Morocco.

0 comments: